Friday, June 11, 2010

6 Months




I'm a little behind on this post, but I wanted to document it for my records, and update you all on my pregnancy anyways! I do my glucose test and register at the hospital this month and then I start going to the obgyn every two weeks! This pregnancy is flying by!



Pregnancy Highlights



How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 9 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I am not liking maternity clothes, but I am quickly outgrowing all of my clothes. I can still fit some larges from XXI and I am wearing a few maternity pants here and there.

Gender: It's a Girl! Lakyn Hope

Movement: This kid moves around all the time! If I drink something really cold she will go crazy, and she also moves a lot at night when I lay in bed.

Food Craving: Anything unhealthy! :)

What I miss: Nothing at the moment! I'm feeling great and enjoying being pregnant.

Sleep: I have been sleeping really well lately, the Total Body Boppy pillow my Mom got me helps a lot.

What I am looking forward to: Getting all of Lakyn's stuff organized and ready for her arrival.

Big Sister & Big Brother: Harleigh informed me today that we needed to go to the doctor to check her baby in her tummy (it's a girl named Sadie) And Trey doesn't call the baby Jack anymore. If I ask him the baby's name he says, "It's Lakyn, Mommy! It's not Jack anymore!" <-- They crack me up!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I found your blog! too cute! I can't believe you've only gained 9 lbs...you're so lucky!

Moose and MiMi said...

This picture turned out great! You all look so beautiful & handsome, of course! That night was so much fun. Oliver told me last time her name was still "JACK",,,I didn't know about "Sadie",,,too funny! I love you all!!

R said...

You look great!! I'm glad this pregnancy is flying by for you- Lakyn will soon be in your arms!!! Hope is a wonderful thing ;)

Post a Comment