Monday, September 6, 2010

Mother/ Daughter Day!

I spent Saturday with five of my favorite people! My Mom, Aunts, and cousins! My Mom has two sisters, and all three sisters have one daughter. We grew up pretty close, but now, Morgan lives in California because her husband is in the Navy. She was here for the summer, so we planned a Mother/ Daughter Day at Old Town Spring! The weather was perfect, and so was the company! We shopped, ate, shopped and ate some more! ha! We had such an awesome time and I wish we could do this more often.


All of us together... My Mom, Aunt Bridget, Aunt Cheryl, Me, Ashley, & Morgan. Notice a resemblance?


My Mom and her gorgeous sisters! Look just like their Momma! :)



My Mom and I

Morgan & Cheryl, I just LOVE this picture, they are so beautiful inside and out!



Aunt Bridget and Leigh are two of the funnest, prettiest women I know!



We had so much fun and got a lot of cute boutique stuff! The only thing that could have made the day any better is if Our Mimi had been there. But she was in our hearts and we talked and laughed about her the entire day! Love you girls, and can't wait for our next get- together!

1 comments:

Moose and MiMi said...

It was a beautiful day! I enjoyed the company as well. We do need to do it more often, no reason we can't. Thanks so much for posting the pictures honey!

Post a Comment