Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a really good time celebrating Halloween this year. My Mom and I took the kids to a Pumpkin Patch the weekend before Halloween. I was so excited to get pictures of the kids in the pumpkins and I just knew they would be adorable and perfect pictures! Boy, was I wrong! It was hot, the sun was in their eyes, and they were grouchy. There were also a lot of kids there, so they really just wanted to play. It was a total bust! This is the best picture I got of them. It's definitely hit or miss when you are trying to get a good picture of 3 kiddos!

Lakyn was such a little angel. They had all kinds of fun stuff for the kids, coloring, games, a moonwalk, firetruck, train, etc. She just layed back in her stroller looking like a little Halloween Princess and never made a peep. She is such a good baby!
On Halloween night, Josh and I took the kids trick-or-treating. We were supposed to go with a bunch of friends but there was a change of plans. It really worked out for the best because we had a great time going as a family. We went to a neighborhood close to home about 30 minutes before dark and we went from house to house until it got dark. Lakyn was dressed as a skeleton for her 1st Halloween! I barely got any pictures of her. I was pretty busy keeping up with
Our Little Fisherman...
And his Big Sister the Garden Fairy :)

1 comments:

Moose and MiMi said...

We did have a fun day even if we didn't get great pictures of them. Lakyn was truly a trooper! I love the kids Halloween costumes. So glad y'all had a great time. Some of those family times are the best!

Post a Comment