Monday, August 22, 2011

Pinkalicious




Another year has gone by and our first baby girl is SIX YEARS OLD! I'm not even going to get started on all of the emotions I feel when I think about the last six years. My whole world changed when I found out we were having a baby and I couldn't imagine how my life would turn out. Now I look back and think, "What did I do before my baby?" Well, she is not a baby anymore. Harleigh True is a big, smart, beautiful, and talented 6 year old. I'm so proud of her!





This year Harleigh wanted a Tea Party with a few of her closest girlfriends and some family. She loves any and everything PINK so what better kind of tea party to have than a Pinkalicious Tea Party?


I had a fruit tray and some pink cookies, chicken salad sandwhiches and all the fixin's, ham n cheese and pb & j sandwhiches, and chips n dip. It was very simple but really good. My Mother-In-Law makes the best chicken salad and I just cut up onions and avacado to put on them, yummy!











The table was set up for all of the girls and they even had a real glass tea cup and saucer! They ate their lunch and they each made an edible tea cup to take home. They loved making the tea cups. I wished that I had planned another activity for them to do. Little girls just love crafts!




Little Sister was all decked out in her pink romper and birthday hat. Too stinking cute!







My Mom picked up the balloons and came early to help me get all the food ready. I had set everything up the night before so I wouldn't be stressed but throwing a party is just stressful no matter what. I'm so thankful that she puts up with me on party days, I'm one big ball of nerves! lol!





After the girls ate their lunch, sipped their tea (pink lemonade) and made their craft, they all sat down to hear the story of Pinkalicious. They did not move. It was so adorable!



Happy Birthday Harleigh girl! We love you way too much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment