Tuesday, March 23, 2010

15 Weeks

Today marks week 15 in my pregnancy. I am very excited and anxious! I am also fighting off worrisome thoughts and emotions. Everyday, I battle the "This time last year" thoughts. This time last year I was 13 weeks pregnant with Maeson, just begininning to outgrow my clothes and getting very excited about meeting our baby. I never dreamed that bittersweet reunion would be just 3 weeks later. But, like it or not, life goes on. This is a new year, and a new baby. I am 15 weeks, and my baby is the size of a naval orange! He/she is measuring 4 inches long and weighing about 2.5 ounces. My 4 month appointment is on April 1st, I am wondering if I will breathe a sigh of relief when I get past week 16. I sure HOPE so!

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -2 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I actually wore a pair of maternity jeans to the office Friday since I was sitting all day. So comfy!
Gender: We don't know!
Name: We have 3 girl names and 3 boys names and we can't decide!
Movement: Not yet!
Food Craving: Ugh! I crave junk food! I never want to eat anything healthy, but I'm working on it. (Kind of! :)
What I miss: Pueblo Margaritas (yep, I said it!)
Sleep: I don't sleep well at all! I have to pee every night and have a hard time going back to sleep after that. And I'm wide awake at 6am, even when I really want to sleep in!
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heartbeat on April 1st
Symptoms: My belly is starting to "pooch!", I'm less tired and I can tell my appetite is coming back, uh-oh!
Big Sister & Big Brother: Harleigh tells everyone that I have "a baby in my belly" and that it's a girl! If you ask Trey where Momma's baby is, he points to himself!

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12

0 comments:

Post a Comment