Friday, May 27, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I started out Mother's Day weekend ny hosting a shower for my very good friend, Erin, on Saturday. She is getting married in mid June so lots of friends and family pitched in and we threw her the most beautiful shower!

We were able to use the clubhouse at her Grandfather's condominiums downtown. The room was floor to ceiling glass and it overlooked the Houston skyline, it couldn't have been any more perfect. Erin's Mom made the cake and cake balls. They were so pretty and yummy! Can you believe this is her very first cake!?! She is such a talented woman!


On Sunday we had a crawfish boil at our house. I was so excited to have everyone over to eat, drink and celebrate Mother's Day. This precious girl was pretty excited too! ;) We had her highchair out under the carport all day. She loves to be outside and see what's going on. Nosey Rosey!



My handsome husband spoils me so badly! ha! He was up bright and early picking up crawfish across town and spent the entire day cooking them, which is a lot of work! He took the kids shopping on Saturday while I was at Erin's shower and they got me a 3 month membership to Massage Envy! I can't wait to use it!




It's not too often my Mom has all four of her kids in the same place so it was a pretty big deal! It was really neat having all 3 of my brother's and their families over. We are all grown up :)


The kids let the chickens out and my niece, Anna, had so much fun carrying them around. She is such a little animal lover. Everytime she comes over she carries a puppy around the entire time. This time it was a full grown chicken, lol! I just love her!









0 comments:

Post a Comment