Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Holidays 2010

I'm baaaaack! ha! I have been trying to decide if I should update starting now, or back track and pick up where I left off in DECEMBER, ugh! Well, I decided to pick up where I left off, you know, for memories sake ;)

We had a really great Christmas this year. Oue kids are so blessed, they get to celebrate with my Mom's extended family, my immediate family on my Mom's side, my Dad's side, and with Josh's family. They think every day in December is Christmas, ha! This is a picture of them and their cousins on Josh's side. I lost my camera so Josh got me a new one for Christmas. Needless to say, my picture collection from our Holiday festivities is pretty poor.



This year, we celebrated New Year's at our home with some close friends and their kids. My how things change after children ;) We had some brand new puppies and the kids had so much fun playing with them. I think we have had 2 litters since then. Lord, help me!




Lakyn was a perfect angel, of course, and slept in her swing the entire evening.





The kiddos danced the night away as Mr. Donnie sang and played for them. Harleigh thinks he sounds just like The Zach Brown Band ;)








0 comments:

Post a Comment