Thursday, April 1, 2010

4 months!


I have finally entered my second trimester and I'm starting to feel really good! I have a lot more energy and I haven't had morning sickness in a couple weeks. I went to the doctor on Tuesday instead of today. I got my appointment changed because the kids had their Easter Party at MDO today. (More on that later! :) The nurse found the heartbeat very quickly and Dr. Reeves said that everything was going great. He said that my stomach was measuring "very large". Gee, thanks! ha! He said that he isn't concerned and that it just means my uterus is doing what it's supposed to... growing! I lost two pounds last month and gained them both back this month. But I'm super happy with my weight gain so far! I have my 5 month appointment on April 29th and we are going to come up with a fun and creative way to find out the sex of our Hope baby! <--- stay tuned! Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 16 weeks 2 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I LOVE the Target brand cargo capris and I also got a Bella Band, it's awesome because I can wear it over my regular jeans!
Gender: We don't know!
Name: We have decided on middle names! Joshua for a boy and Hope for a girl!
Movement: Not yet!
Food Craving: I live on Orange Gatorade
What I miss: Sleeping through the night
Sleep: Sleep? What's that?
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby with all of our family and friends!
Symptoms: I'm feeling great!
Big Sister & Big Brother: Every time we see a baby Harleigh says, "Momma, do want a baby like that in your belly?" and Trey isn't real into the subject these days but every now and then he will randomly kiss my belly!

1 comments:

Moose and MiMi said...

You are so beautiful! This is a great picture of you! I LOVE it! I am so glad you are feeling better.

Post a Comment