Thursday, April 29, 2010

5 Months



Today was my 20 week appointment, we're halfway there! My Mom and Josh's Mom went with me to the ultrasound. The baby has a big round head and a button nose, just like all my babies! It was sucking it's thumb off and on thoughout the ultrasound, so sweet! I don't have digital pictures of the baby, so a picture of my belly will have to do!


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 20 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 pounds (yep, finally catching up with me!)

Maternity Clothes: Still loving my Bella Band!

Gender: We don't know!

Name: Lakyn Hope or Cain Joshua

Movement: I have been feeling movement off and on throughout the day and a lot in the evenings.

Food Craving: I am eating a lot of Subway lately

What I miss: My clothes! I am outgrowing everything!

Sleep: I sleep good until I get up to go to the bathroom, and then I'm pretty much tossing and turning after that.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby with all of our family and friends!

Symptoms: I'm feeling great!

Big Sister & Big Brother: If you ask Trey if he want's a boy or a girl, he says "BOY!" everytime! Harleigh says, "I want a boy so I can be the only girl!" and "If it's a girl, she can have everything purple, cause pink is my favorite color!" (uh-oh!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment