Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Harleigh is Five!

This past Saturday our First Born daughter turned 5 years old! We had an over the top party at our house just like every other year. Each summer as her birthday approaches, I say that we are going to tone it down. Yeah, right! I think it's safe to say that the parties are bigger and more hectic as the years go on! But we love it! We have a waterslide, cake, lots of food, and tons of family and friends to share it all with! I thought it would be fun to post pictures of Harleigh on birthdays #1-5. Wow, time sure does fly when you're having fun!





Her first Birthday was insane! It was bug themed! We had 80 people at our house, we rented a waterslide, and ran out of food! ha! Priceless!


For her second Birthday we had a Luau. She was scaired of the waterslide, but loved singing the Happy Birthday song to herself! :)


Our little Cupcake's third Birthday was so much fun. It was neat seeing her "socialize" with her friends. She was such a little chatter box and still is!


Harleigh's favorite food is strawberries, so for her fourth Birthday, I went all out and got everything on earth that was made with strawberries!


And then there was FIVE! She loved her Ariel themed party!

Happy Birthday, Harleigh True! I have had so much fun raising you these past five years! You continue to amaze me with how intelligent and beautiful you are. I am proud to call you my daughter!

1 comments:

Moose and MiMi said...

Oh my! I can't believe our Harleigh Bug is 5 years old!!! I love these pictures. They all look so different but so much alike. She is as beautiful as ever. And, with her beauty and personality, there won't be anything she can't accomplish. You and Josh have done an awesome job!!!

Post a Comment