Friday, July 30, 2010

Country Girl

I always say that Harleigh is the perfect little girl. She loves everything girly! She plays dress up and barbies, loves to get her toes painted and wear pretty dresses and bows, and we have really been enjoying some "girls days" here lately. It's so cute when she wakes up and says, "Mommy, can Bubba go to work with Daddy so we can have a very special girl's day?" awww... melts my heart!
However... there is another side to our Little Diva that I happen to think is perfect as well. Imagine that! ha! She loves to play outside, jump on the trampoline, ride around on the Ranger, go hunting with her Daddy, and most of all, she loves to play with the dogs. But... keep in mind, she can rarely be found doing any of these things without a tutu on! LOL!


Proof in the puddin'! LOL! I went out back to check on her yesterday and this is what I found! My Princess all dressed up and in the dog house! Oh my!

1 comments:

Moose and MiMi said...

This is so HER!!! Picture perfect. You are right, she is the perfect mix!

Post a Comment